Saturday, August 29, 2009

Rejection

Suddenly I thought of the movie "YES-MAN" whereby you say yes to everything. But not everything in life is a Yes. I need to learn how to say NO instead.

After considering for a day, and for feeling so uneasy about accepting both jobs, I have finally come to an conclusion.

I'm going to reject Golden Village. Or perhaps, asking if I can start work in October instead of now. At least I feel better for working at least a month at Pasta Waraku instead of just quitting without trying out.

Yes. That shall be my choice.

Tomorrow, I'm going to call the Golden Village manager, tell him that I have other commitments and asked if I can start work in October instead. Most importantly, apologise to him for being so impulsive in rejecting him and all the inconvenience caused to him.


My job schedule for next week is out.
Wednesday and Sunday Full Day shift @ Pasta Hereen.

Hopefully my first day turns out well. xD

Today we went to town. Actually is to Shaw House for training. Learning the pasta menu, simple Japanese language and stuff. But I guess I have forgotten 80% of whatever I had learnt today except for:
Arigatou Gozaimashi.
Since this is the only Japanese word I know before I even went for the briefing. xp

Most importantly, today's training has MONEY earned, $$$. xD
and I made a new friend. :)

After training ends at about 3 plus, we walked to Ion Orchard to take a look at the new place. The stuff there is just like paragon. I guess there won't be a chance for me to even buy anything there at all. Perhaps I can only afford from the basement shops like Levis, Fox etc etc.


1st September shall go to visit Kelly's new house. I'm sure it's going to be so grand.

Before that, I shall go to BBDC to
1) top up my account balance
2) try out BTT practice @ 0950 - 1035

BTT evaluation on 09 September @ 1045-1130
BTT on 16 September @ 1030-1120

1 time pass. Please. xD

Shall be off to bed early. I'm so tired today.
Send me some courage for me to call the manager and some luck for my driving tests. (:

I wished I knew what I was hoping for from ...

No comments: